- Approx. 550W x 430L x 9H (mm)
- Weight: Approx. 2.5kg
- Material: Diatomite, Silicic Aggregate, Inorganic Fiber, Wooden frame
- Please check for any cracks on the product. Email us if there are cracks found.
- Please wipe the surface with wet towel if powdery. However, small scars or dirt at bottom surface are normal.
- Please place the product on a flat area (even surface). Lying on an uneven area may cause unexpected cracks .
- Cracks caused by falling or hitting on hard objects are not covered by our warranty policy.
- Irregular color may be seen on the surface area, however, this does not affect the performance or usage.
- No jumping or hopping on the product.
- The product is not recommended to use where water were splash or soak in.
- Do not place any objects on the products which may cause it to break.
- In order to avoid any scratches on the floor, put the product on a even floor surface. It is recommended to apply a "non-slip" material underneath the product when use.
- It is not recommended to use the product in a public spa or bathroom.
- Visible stain may be seen on the surface if colored liquid is being absorbed.
- Do not touch your eyes with the powder found in the product, please wash your eyes and recommended to see a doctor.
- The product non-flammable.
- Detergents are not necessary when cleaning the mat, it is sufficient to wash using sponge and shower for 1-2 minutes. Place the mat to dry in shade.
- Colored liquids like coffee, tea, juice may cause stains on the surface.
- For better hygiene and disinfection purpose, naturally absorbed water will be evaporated within 15mins if place the product under the sun.
- Water absorbing performance may drop after a few years, however, polishing the product by using sand paper(#320) may be able to recover it. Renew the product if the performance does not improve.